Tracpro’s version is incremented upon each merge to master according to our Deployment Process on Hosted TracPro.
We recommend reviewing the release notes and code diffs before upgrading between versions.
v1.6.0 (released 2017-05-26)¶
- Contact sync updates with additional logging
- Question sync update
- UX adjustments:
** New navigation ** Clarified wording for Inbox Messages, Panels and Cohorts ** Updated wording to reflect RapidPro wording, “Poll” changed to “Flow” ** Fetch runs is now moved to the “Flow Runs” page and is it’s own page
v1.5.4 (released 2017-05-08)¶
- Google Analytics field editable for organization administrators and Google Analytics to website per org.
- Filter out polls that begin with “Single Message”
- Sync improvements
- Redis database fix: use different database for celery and cache
- Fix 500 on logged out access for Inbox Conversations
v1.5.3 (released 2017-04-10)¶
- Rename Regions to Panels and Reporter Groups to Cohorts
- Smart Categories on single date numeric charts
v1.5.2 (released 2017-03-17)¶
- Larger, sorted multi-select drop-downs
- Fixes for error emails from tasks
- Permissions fix for fetch runs front-end: Admins can now use this feature, in addition to super users.
- Fix redirect loop on change password
- Fixes for admins:
- When someone is added to an org as an admin, make sure they’re flagged as staff.
- In the users list, add a column showing whether a user is staff or not.
v1.5.1 (released 2017-02-28)¶
- API v2 Updates: Code now points to version 2 of the RapidPro API.
v1.5.0 (released 2017-02-27)¶
- Many-to-many contact to group relation update in the back-end
- Allow admins to set super user status on the front end
- Web interface to manage fetch runs
v1.4.3 (released 2016-04-06)¶
- Update docs structure.
- Remove outdated docs.
- Update deployment process notes.
- Reduce log level for “Scheduled task” message.
- Allow for custom templates and staticfiles directories.
v1.4.2 (released 2016-04-04)¶
- Reduce log levels
v1.4.1 (released 2016-03-29)¶
- Fix placement of lock release
v1.4.0 (released 2016-03-28)¶
- Migrations to move RapidPro uuid unique constraint to unique_together with another model field (org for Contact, Region, and Group models; pollrun for Response)
v1.3.3 (released 2016-03-28)¶
- Implement “backoff” for OrgTasks that fail
- Ensure that cache key timeout is set properly in OrgTask
- Do not use @task decorator on class-based task
v1.3.2 (released 2016-03-23)¶
- Add debug logging for OrgTask
v1.3.1 (released 2016-03-23)¶
- Fix formatting errors in this changelog
- Return None if SoftTimeLimitExceeded is raised during OrgTask
- Run pipconflictchecker on Travis builds
- Fail before running Travis tests if there are missing migrations
- Increase the hard_time_limit value for Org tasks
v1.3.0 (released 2016-03-22)¶
- Update to Django==1.8.11
- Update versions on many third-party packages (excluding forks)
- Updated the Caktus smartmin fork
- Serve library scripts and stylesheets from /static/libs/ rather than CDNs
- Ensure all test classes inherit from TracProTest, which ensures that critical features are mocked
Features & Bugfixes
- Fix email prefix on deployed environments
- Add from __future__ import unicode_literals to all files
- Only show responses from active contacts on charts for baseline, poll detail, and pollrun detail
- Don’t abbreviate big numbers on charts (1,000,000 rather than 1M)
- Add user documentation about designing flows
- Add Boundary model to tracpro.groups
- Sync with RapidPro
- Add endpoint to retrieve all boundaries for an Org
- Add boundary foreign key to Region and allow setting the boundary on the Region list page
- Add contact data field filters to PollRun detail page & pass applicable filters to PollRun detail page when clicking on a data point on the Poll detail page.
- Store ruleset on the Question model
- Add ability to categorize arbitrary (numeric) values
- Display results on a map
v1.2.1 (released 2016-03-21)¶
- Fix EMAIL_HANDLER
- Add django logger
- Prevent Celery from hijacking the root logger
v1.2.0 (released 2016-03-14)¶
- Settings changes:
- Update LOGGING to reflect sending logs to syslog
- Utility for grabbing settings from the environment
- Utility for falling back to Django default settings
- Email configuration
- Remove unused HOSTNAME setting
- Misc. settings tweaks related to deployment.
v1.1.1 (released 2016-03-01)¶
- Updated to Django==1.8.10 from Django==1.8.6
- Send Celery task error emails.
- Limit InboxMessages fetch to the past 7 days.
- Use relativedelta where possible.
- Update 404 page template.
v1.1.0 (released 2016-02-24)¶
Many changes, including:
- Break out deployment-related assets into a private repo.
- Update Celery task structure.
- Note: Existing tasks are probably very backed up. After deploy, purge all existing tasks (see Celery FAQ).
- Chart enhancements on Poll detail and PollRun detail pages.
- Filters on Recent Indicators, Poll detail, and PollRun detail pages.
v1.0.4 (never released)¶
- Update versions of Celery-related packages.
v1.0.3 (released 2015-11-30)¶
- Bug fix for clearing spoof data. See #100.
- Release notes added for ReadTheDocs builds
v1.0.2 (released 2015-11-25)¶
- Don’t paginate results on responses CSV export.
- Show participant count in participant column on PollRun ByPoll page.
v1.0.1 (released 2015-11-25)¶
- Updated contact sync to run every 30 minutes, rather than every 5.
v1.0.0 (released 2015-11-19)¶
- Add documentation to ReadTheDocs.
- Upgrade version requirements.
- Note: Due to a change in structure for django-celery, you will need to run python manage.py migrate djcelery –fake-initial before running new migrations.
- Add prod_db_to_staging Fabric command.
- Fix hostname in manage_run Fabric command so that it now runs without error.
- Require that source is updated before updating pip requirements during
- Note: Pip requirements were sometimes being updated before the source code was updated. If you have this issue before updating to v1.0.0, run the deploy again to solve.
- Add deadsnakes Python 2.7 to deploy environment.
- Note: An SSL dependency requires Python 2.7.9 or greater. If your deployment is using a lower version, destroy the virtual environment before your next deploy so that it is rebuilt.
- Add org config option to show/hide spoof data. See
- Note: A migration sets the default to False for all orgs except “Caktus”.
- Fix unicode bug when setting a Contact DataField value. See #88.
dateutilwhen parsing datetimes for DataFields. See #88.
- Fix org languages bugs. See #91.